Open Letter Marketing Cancellation/Refund Policy:
An order may be canceled and refund issued prior to customer approval of the proof. If a campaign order has been placed, any cancellation during the campaign, prior to a subsequent proof will incur a $49 fee. If an order is cancelled after customer approval, the customer will be charged based on the quantity of mailers prepared.
Orders not approved to print by the customer within 90 days of proof submission will incur a fee of 12.5% of the original invoice total and the order will be canceled.
Open Letter Marketing is not responsible for any lost or stolen mail once it arrives at the post office. Delivery time is dependent on the United State Postal Service and postage used. First class delivery time is 3-6 business days from the time it arrives at the post office, and standard class delivery time is typically 1-3 weeks. However, Open Letter Marketing does not guarantee, nor will they be held responsible for USPS delivery time.
All services including Direct Mail, Batch Skip Tracing, Ringless Voicemail, IP Marketing, List Scrubbing, Listsource Access, and Super Lead List Generator are non-refundable once the service has been completed.
We love to give you guys rewards for bringing friends into the Open Letter Marketing fold, but we do have some rules to keep in mind when you are using the referral platform.
- Minimum spend to use the $100 off your order is $200.
- The $100 is deducted from your order it is not given out as cash.
- You cannot stack your referral gifts.
- So if you refer 2 people you cannot get a free $200 order.
- You are rewarded for your friends first purchase only, but you can refer multiple people to get more rewards.
- You will not be rewarded by referring someone who is already using our services.
- The referred person needs to complete a purchase of $200 or more for you to be rewarded.
We want to be able to reward you for spreading the word so please follow these rules and feel free to reach out if you need any clarification on how our referral program works!