- Select a product or multi touch campaign.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload and map your lead list.
- Upload any instructional documents or customs letters that we will need to fill your order.
Start with the OLM template found here. We require the file to be in .csv format and require a full mailing address for all leads. Your lead list must also have the minimum number of leads depending on the product (200 leads for letters & 500 leads for postcards).
There are three differences:
- First class hits in 1-5 business days from the time your mail is sent out. Standard class mail can take anywhere from 5-20 days (typically hits in 7-10 days)
- If your mail is undeliverable: First class mailers will be sent back to you so you can update your list, Standard class mailers will not.
- First class mailers cost 17 cents more than standard class mailers.
- Small postcards always go out first class.
You will receive a proof of your mailer within 24 hours of placing your order. Once you have approved your proof, your mail will be sent out in the following 3-4 business days.
For Batch Skip Tracing, List Scrubbing, Super Lead List Generator services, expect your order to be turned around within 24 hours.
You will upload your lead list using the “Select Files” upload box. You need to upload your list in .csv format.
From there you will map your fields and enter your return address information. Once you click proceed your totals will automatically calculate and you will be good to go!
See the image below for reference.
“Batching” is splitting your list into smaller sections to mail to. For example you could break your list of 5000 leads into two batches of 2500 or four batches of 1250.
Don’t confuse this with “Mailings”. Mailings refers to the whole list getting a sequence of mail pieces. For example, if your list of 5000 leads is on a 3-mailer campaign, then each lead will receive 3 letters totaling 15000 mailers.
So…batching breaks up your list into smaller bites and mailings are the number of letters you want each person on your list to get.
When you place an order for a multi-touch campaign, we will share a google sheet with your list on it. During the campaign you may remove leads from this list and we will pull the most up-to-date list for each mailer.
You will receive email updates throughout the process so you know where your products/services are in queue. Specifically, you will hear from us 1.) when your proof has been completed, 2.) when you order is “In Production” and 3.) once your order has been “Mailed”.