If you have an affiliate program but it isn’t living up to its full potential, you might want to consider becoming a coach or mentor. In this role, you can teach and encourage others to maximize their results and earnings to benefit both of you.
What Does a Mentor Do?
An affiliate coach or mentor provides an affiliate program for people to join, but they don’t stop there. Along with the program’s manual, they offer 1-on-1 coaching to teach someone how to build their internet business from nothing.
Some of the things an affiliate coach does:
· Offers ideas and teaches you how to come up with your own to increase income.
· Motivates you to keep working.
· Provides feedback on performance.
· Helps you correct mistakes.
· Encourages you to keep going.
· Keeps you on track.
Anyone interested in becoming a successful affiliate can benefit from having a coach on their team. As you promote the advantages, you will gain interest.
How Being an Affiliate Coach or Mentor Benefits You
So, it’s easy to see the advantages for the new affiliate to having their own coach. The question you may have is how it will benefit you. Since it sounds like more work, you want to know that the payoff is worth it.
· You get more participants in your affiliate program. If potential affiliates compare your program with coaching to someone else who just offers a plain program, they are more likely to choose you because they see the potential for success.
· Your participants are more successful. The majority of affiliates earn very little money and fade away in time. With coaching, their chances of success go up and the amount earned increases.
· Your earnings also increase. Most coaches take a percentage of the profits in return for their assistance. As your affiliates earn more, so do you.
You can take your affiliate program to the next level if you have the time and willingness to invest in the affiliates as a coach or mentor.